Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another big snow event!

Madison received 13.3 inches of snow on Wednesday. This brings our seasonal total to 73 inches, just 3 inches shy of the record.

Here are two pictures of Coca enjoying the snow:




Here are two videos of Coca romping in the snow. You can see that she is still working on responding to the "Come" command...





The UW cancelled classes after 3:30 pm, and the bus service stopped running at 7 pm. Most of my students trudged through the snow to come to my 12:05 pm lecture. About ten people came to my 1:20 pm office hours, and two people came by my office after their 2:25 pm classes were cencelled by their instructors for extra help. I really enjoy the teaching. Based on the feed back that I hear from my students, they are satisfied with the course so far.

No comments: