Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Opening gifts at the Lamonts

After a brief return home, we headed down to visit my parents and celebrate Jeff and Simone's engagement.

First, we opened gifts. I knitted Simone a pair of mittens and added a fleece liner. Continuing a long tradition, Jeff received a penguin-related gift.



Also continuing a long tradition, we gave my mom a soft night-gown from her favorite brand Lanz of Salzburg.



Jeff and Simone found a European power company with the abbreviated name EBL. As my dad's middle name is Burgess, his initials are also EBL. Very cool gift!



Jeff and Simone gave me a beautiful scarf and chopsticks that they found on their around-the-world journey. I love the scarf, and it will make an appearance later in the blog at their party...



Brad spent some quality time with Coca.

No comments: