Sunday, October 24, 2010

Playing with friends

Linden has had lots of fun play dates lately!
We had Scott, Aimee, and Guthrie over for brunch last weekend:

We played with our pals at Madtown Twisters:

We had fun with Francis and Sophie in the tub:

Scott also had a fun time with Dave, Dusty, and Eric watching Wisconsin beat #1 ranked Ohio State:

My mom visited this weekend, too. I didn't take any pictures of us for some reason. Here's a great one from September of Linden, Elena, and Grandma Ellie:

Linden's playgroup friends bought a plaque at Olbrich Gardens to honor my dad, and Olbrich just recently installed the new batch of plaques. My mom and I enjoyed reflecting on my dad on a beautiful day.

Inspired by the very kind gesture, we bought a plaque for Jen Mead's Grandparents (and Barb's parents), Robert and Marcia, who passed away this summer. Grandma Jackie is not to be forgotten, and we need to find a similar place in Green Bay.

As my dad's ashes were scattered, this is the only marker of his passing. I'm so happy that it's a short bike ride from our house. My dad loved taking care of his lawn and gardens. He'd be honored to be remembered in such a glorious spot.

No comments: