Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow!

The baby is not even born yet, and he/she is already taking over my blog. Here are a bunch of pictures of me, the best doggie.

We received about 7 inches of snow earlier this week. I'm helping Dad shovel:



It became very cold this week. You can't see the cold wind whipping through my park. The river froze because it was sooo cold overnight.


I wonder what they'll put in my stocking this year... I've been very good.


I like to rest my head on Mom's growing belly when we cuddle. Since I don't have thumbs, she took the picture of herself while I stayed warm by the fire.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liana, you look so lovely!

Scott, Liana, Coca, Linden, and Emmett said...

Thanks! My coworkers said that today is the first day that I look pregnant to them. The belly is growing quickly all of the sudden.